Saturday, December 2, 2023

WHAT MENTAL ILLNESS IS - THE watch I purchased in USA to my mother as a gift was intercepted by Slovenian police, examined by my sister, placed in local watch store and resold to her who was buying one for mother

Mother went on to claim had this watch already in 1995 - I purchased her one in 2003(Q & Q didn't make watches like this before 2002 I know as a seller of Q & Q watches in Miami Downtown, but question in respect to watch was closely examined by Slovenian police and nurse Janko INFRONT OF me - eyeing me angrily during MK Ultra). Q& Q watches if ever sold in Slovenia were also on sale inside of my wife's store where we would resale them. As for the watch and my sister was told BY SLOVENIAN POLICE DURING MK ULTRA AND WHY I SHOULDN'T BOTHER WITH IT, they got receipts for watch sale from all other watch sellers in area of Novo mesto.

My mother was taken on a ride by my NIECE, HER HUSBAND, AND MY SISTER. Departure to US had its consequences as she alone stated. Felt I left her behind alone, but I had no choice as stay in newly independent Slovenia meant for me to be killed.


WHERE 52 YEARS OF MY LIFE WENT AND HOW.



TIME AND DATE

@CHARLES - DREAM ABOUT IT.
WRONG BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY MESSAGE TO YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment