Sunday, December 3, 2023

I am making what appears is a full recovery - gland nodes(left arm under arm, on chest), left foot, intestines, kidneys, heart area, and hopefully even liver/gallbladder

Don't know about sound in my ears what I believe is related to lymph nodes, but I managed

at times to even silence one. The recipe is a long list best to video record procedure based on which I draw my own conclusions.

Prince Harry who begun to write his bestseller "Spare" with team of book writing experts and government psychologists, commenced one in 2006 after repeated series of self disgraceful acts in public - some of which never ever even reached main stream media. "Spare" was the book one promoted in the background of MK Ultra and coordinated with his family for at least 12 years prior to releasing one to finally in 2017 point finger at me and proclaim me as "the spare" - insults flew in my face next to acknowledging me as spare and a blame for damage caused to British royal family. Wished me death in the name of the royal family and was certain I would not make it through alive. It was his last news in respect to "The Spare" which Charles and William ignored(haven't seen them directly supporting one - that doesn't make them in any way less liable), but Andrew and others supported. Photos(based on videos) for his book according to prince Harry, one was taking in my presence - but it must not have been in my presence only as his father Charles would make sure for everyone including him to exit prior to Harry's filming - its when I also was handed to Harry with whom I hiked un interrupted throughout Buckingham palace and other locations. 

They were all in it as one - they never ever acted as solo and they regularly met in evenings for consolidations at their royal adjacent to Buckingham palace premises with prince Michael, Andrew etc.

I cite Harry in 2017 if not even 2016, "and if you haven't realized by now and you are wondering who spare is, you are the spare...you caused as so much damage blah blah blah".

BRITISH ROYALS(BOTH SIDES - CHARLES AND WILLIAM AS WELL AS HARRY) DEMANDED FROM ME TO SEE MYSELF IN EITHER SIDE - DEMANDED(YOU DEMAND WHEN YOU SUBJECT TO INDIVIDUAL TORTURE/DESTRUCTION) FROM ME TO PICK SIDE AS IT APPEARED THAT I WILL DISLIKE ENTIRE BRAND DUE TO HARRY'S MISTAKES, BUT I NEVER EVER HAD ANY APPETITES IN WHAT THEY BELIEVED WILL RESULT IN DIVIDE AND CONQUER GAME FROM MY END. I SIMPLY HATE FAMILY RELATED DIRTY LAUNDRY  https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/gossip AND IT WAS BASED ON MY DECISION WILL INVESTIGATE IF NECESSARILY TO TOUCH A SINGLE ROYAL ENTIRE ROYAL BRAND. THEY CLEARLY ALL WORKED TOGETHER WITH ONE ANOTHER AND DID THEIR BLOODY WORK VIA SLOVENIAN POLICE/PROSECUTORS/ COURTS AND PSYCHIATRY AGAINST ME WITHOUT ANY REMORSE...DEATH OUTCOME IN MY CASE WAS THEIR PREFERRED OPTION. THEY NO LONGER WANTED TO SEE ME ON THE PICTURE BECAUSE OF WHAT I STATED ABOVE FOR TODAY WORLD KNOWS THEY NEVER EVER WERE UP TO ANY GOOD.

HARRY OFFERED DURING MK ULTRA ALSO OPTION TO ADVOCATE ME IF I WOULD COME OUT AS INNOCENT AND SEE MYSELF IN ONE, BUT CHARLES AND WILLIAM HOW HARRY AND MEGHAN WERE THE ONE WHO CAUSED HARM AND WILL SIDE WITH ME...NOBODY WILL EVER STATE FOR ME I CAUSED ANYONE AND SPECIAL TO THE ONE WHO FINANCED GENOCIDE AGAINST ME SINCE MY EARLY CHILDHOOD, A HARM....FAMILY DIVISION AND/OR LOSS OF REPUTATION....ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN - EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment