Thursday, October 18, 2018

THE STRONGEST PROOF YET ABOUT MY CASE(don't worry, you will get hard core proof in your hands): Personal message for US Government(to the Ruskies which wanted another freeby through to me too) who placed in me in present situation

You(you too Russia) are going to pay either 3% of trade that took place between 1998 and 2018 or sumę of 200 bln(whatever is greater) US Dollars. Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2018/09/this-is-compensation-claim-with-which-i.html but changed(whichever companies became involved between 1998 and 2007 are also liable for remaining time up to date - it didn't stop in 2007, but will perhaps in 2018 - this is why you owe) and here is why !!!

Hunger games AmeroGerman way
Here is the proof about what elites have played with, but didn't know who(with what) they play with.


Here is the video I have talked about...not whites, but Slavs instead. 

So called "whites"(and Israel along with them) have only repeated in my case what they have already done in WWII against our people....thats all.
DO YOU KNOW THAT VLADIMIR PUTIN(to obtain weapons technology for the war against Ukraine and others) HAVE EVEN SOLD SLAVIC(Polish, Slovenian, Czech, Russian, Ukrainian etc.) PEOPLE IN AMERICA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, AND ACCROSS THE WESTERN EUROPE !!????

YOU ASK HOW...HE SIGNED CONTRACT WITH BUSH THAT OUR PEOPLE WILL BE THROWN(via exactly same principles which were applied in my case) OUT OF ABOVE MENTIONED PARTS OF THE WORLD IN EXCHANGE FOR STATED HERE !!!

AND WHO STOPPED ALL THIS !!???? AND WHO MADE POSSIBLE WITH ACTS(real acts and not blah blah) FOR RUSSIA AND ENTIRE EASTERN EUROPE TO OBTAIN NEW TECHNOLOGY !!????


I did just lie I am bailing you right now out at home and even accross the pond with stuff I do !!!

@Putan Putanowich, Medvedev, Lavrov and others...you are not worthy even of my piss...

Ruskies knew several things about outcome of MKULTRA....they that their political is a politic of criminals(its also what we see is taking place today in Ukraine, Slovenia, Croatia and other parts of eastern Europe where Ruskies and Serbs are igniting new conflicts)....Ruskies knew that their lies about me under MKULTRA wouldn't last for ever and as such would loose support from the West...Ruskies knew that second package(multibillion - myself/I or what the deal was in respect to my case) is in the game(even more so because world's situation would become crystal clear - Its Poland that should receive technology which was given to Russia and its Poland that should receive money which was instead given to Russia - the deal was that is Russia fails in terms of ethics, Poland would become canditate for one through to me)....Ruskies knew that I love Poland, so they have done whatever it took(incl. what my present situation is) to get that money(myself) through to more abuse/even possible abduction....source of information is from Kremlin alone as they didn't mind disclose their dirty intentions to swindle Poland out of deal even in second package.

No comments:

Post a Comment