Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Man involved in MK Ultra whom Milan Kučan used via Berger's residence(interrogation via Bluetooth in late stages of MK Ultra) met close to midnight few days ago to tell me items I found in the back of his house were not his items, but items from Trška gora neighbors

 This man from what I can recall also told me have worked for regional government at Upravna enota Novo mesto(administration of Novo mesto IF ITS TO BELIEVE), but appears didn't purchased rear of the building in 2012 - one still belongs to school. Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/10/milan-kucan-in-my-head-or-how-novo.html Gimmick was therefore used to for me to present individual for what one was on which police followed up with load of lies to discredit me as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment