Saturday, September 23, 2017

Danilo Türk and Arnold Schwarzenegger had their MKULTRA torture route to Slovenia going via Austrian Graz...

There are many bodybuilders(regular steroid and protein eaters) out there, but Schwarzenegger had his things going really well over he years - no wonder, he transported me to Slovenia via Graz for torture on who knows just how many times(they had me over year and half under MKULTRA if you understand what it means to have individual drugged up for year and half)
WITH JEWS UPSEST ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER(hard core Nazi who just recently dedicated $100,000 TO SIMON WIESENTHAL CENTER to cover up truth about who he was/is) AND COMMUNISTS(Danilo Türk is no longer seen within communist party as individual with sound mind due to his public statements which he have made during his presidency in Slovenia - KGB alone believes that man is clearly insane - here and here is why ) HAVE HAD FEW THINGS IN COMMON...

Vasilka Sancin from Faculty of PVAC on Vimeo. Vasilka Sancin was Danilo Türk mistress already in 2004(went on like this to very today with knowledge of Danilo's daughter Helena - her mom, however, Danilo's wife not supposed to know what was happening in what was building right across the street of their residence in city of Maribor)...Maribor was where Schwarzenegger used to transport me(he would leave me there and go entertain himself well and the return for continuation of torture trip)...again, KGB bares ZERO GUILT in my whole case because if they wouldn't get involved in my case, there would be totally innocent people(Milan Kučan - plan was to kill decent and not bad people) accused of crimes with which they have nothing to do with + it was not Russia where I was transferred from for overseas torture - it was United States of America which used me(John McCain) as worthless Slavic bait for other politicians(nazi plan was same as the one of 78 years ago - crash Eastern Europe and gradually get hands on Russia) !!! 


Vasilka was one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen in my life and still looks great. Her fold - none in my case...her parents(strict/fanatic communists) have offered her as 18 years old to Danilo Turk as a sex slave(there might have been more going on behind curtain - I do not know). Vasilka despised(hated) my comparisons of her with Germans as I continually(naive as hell as they suggested me all sorts of scenarios and beautiful women are involved in such garbage for male victims to at least somehow comply with abuse) flattered her under MKULTRA...I believed under MK ULTRA that that they repeatedly brought me to her and Danilo for her to be my future wife - MKULTRA screws victim's brains totally and she did go ahead to dream about money with Danilo - "all possible" if you ever make it she stated and then repeated quite several times...money with which I never ever wanted to have anything to do with...

Money that led into denial of the right to employment which ended with my searching for job on two continents(11 countries + 3 in extra US states) and claiming political asylum in no less than(9 countries - over 30.000 job applications declined and compelled into some 500 pre employment questionnaires concerning psychological evaluations)....money that led into several assassination attempts if which one even ended in Sweden by Swedish hospital declinug to give me medical assistance in the middle of the night when my skull was cracked....money that placed me in what you read here for entire 21 years. Money that led into severe psychiatric torture where almost killed with over medication on three occasions(tortured to brink of death and medicated to the point that  I couldn't even talk - my face was frozen and could move jaws if you understand what torture is).

Money that left me without family and have ruined my health(went from normal in 1995 - 70kg to 105kg in just 6 years...went from 105kg in 2003 back to 70kg and am back now to 95kg). Money !!???? I want them all dead(publicly executed) is what is written on my money !!! They(Romney, Gingrich, Trump, Rick Perry ETC.) would tell me that only I may make it only as long as I will be motivated in money because they kill people like myself when those become revengeful...this is what George Bush and John McCain who talked to themselves have told me...talked about few hundreds of millions when in fact US Citizenship alone costs million if one want to buy one...so you get 46 years old(if you get to live at all) and they want you to talk money.

I am not Holocaust survivor....I have survived 5 holocausts my friends - I survived nazis and Jews !!! I SURVIVED ZIONAZISM THAT YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN DARE TO OPEN YOUR MOUTHS ABOUT !!! And you want to talk to me about money !!???? I needed job to build home and family and I ended sleeping in truck for two months at the time - eating garbage cans to get bye and what was used in the end as a counter weapon against me because I wasn't allow to work and didn't have the right to unemployment for entire 11 years and you want to talk to me about money !!???? I don't care about all the money in this world as much as I care about existence of the scum who believed that they can take knives and just paint my body with my blood...why should they have children and wives(they have mistresses and not only wives) and not I !!???? Why should their children have children and not mine !!??? Why shouldn't I have life and they can do stuff as described here !!??? I have thought on how I would pull their skin of their bodies(when alive) with pliers, but I realized that this type of thinking leads into a mental sickness...its why fast and painless state executions exist !!! MONEY ONLY LEADS INTO CORRUPTION AND THIS WOULD MEAN THAT ACCEPTING ONE FROM THEM WOULD ACTUALLY REWARD THEM FOR GENOCIDES. Guy as seen above(on comment) is a fake just as most of Facebook "direct energy weapons' victims" are...they are all(99% of them have no proofs about any electronic torture or even why anyone would go after them) in it for money - easy ride to wealth.

Why did Vasilka(claims that she have 100% Belarus/Russian DNA - a real Slavic DNA ;)))) hated Germans, she didn't really hated them - she just have to play tough girl because I insulted those involved in my case severely - I called them ugly and much more, so Mr. Milan Kučan(I don't blame you at all sir - you had every right to even slap me here and then) had to come with his own recipe on how we Germans are ugly. Vasilka was also very discouraging, regarding this very case of mine, but still open minded about my "chances"...according to her words, "all depends on US and West because we can't defer (ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN MY CASE IS HER FOLD)...


Vasilka trained(very intelligent and very ambitious girl who profited from Danilo by acquainting herself with international diplomacy - relations) with Danilo and have eventually became expert in this very field....

Janez Janša(ignorant CIA's German nazi collaborator) believed that all this will brought him luck in the future, but is not like at all...he bugged house and parents and caused disaster to my life and lives of many other people...

Janez Janša just like other pro nazi(either American, Scandinavian, or German collaborators that are seen especially in Ukraine and across Eastern Europe) haters knows that he is completely worthless as a human being to nazis(used only as a parasite for nazis to divide and betray society) and where traitor politics leads, but he does it anyways(he knows if nazis managed to crash Russia, he would be one of the first to bite bullet, but it doesn't matter to him - sicko whores himself for nazis anyways)...he uses info. as seen above to get corruption roll in his direction and even to bail out of jail his buddies if only possible(Igor Bavčar - sent in jail just 4 days ago for stealing 225 million Dollars).

Danilo, however, did gave me hard time...Danilo was elected as the President of Slovenia from 2007 to 2012...the only plus to Danilo goes in respect to Vasilka Sancin whom he have involved in many prominent(well paid) positions + secured her educations as well as international diplomacy knowledge(he took good care of her)...good luck Vasilka
http://www.pf.uni-lj.si/en/faculty/teachers-and-researchers/vasilka-sancin-phd-assistant-professor/



@Arnold Schwarzenegger(he also has a big fan at the local police station in Novo mesto who was very very brave in my face when I was drugged up, "I will come  with Arnold and we will talk to you and if you won't I will give you hard time, you will disappear etc.") - what you and others truly deserve(only up to minute 3:00 - the rest is sick)...
What I need is justice and not your stinking money.
Related to http://ausertimes.blogspot.si/2017/09/spent-beautiful-day-today-my-dad.html

No comments:

Post a Comment