Friday, March 22, 2024

For Kate Middleton having cancer IF SHE WOULD HAVE ONE, was told by William and others would mean I have one

That I had cancer under my jaw on the right side neck area was not a secret during MK Ultra
since they grew one - the real question, however, appears on how I managed to stay alive with one for so long. While its bad, its not bad to degree I wouldn't be capable to complete my project. Great news is that I have also managed skin cancer problems(my back area) and what became a liver/gallbladder which I also felt on my back - something police developed through extensive poisoning during which they made me rehearse back driving without allowing me to actually operate car....police employed physicians to cause certain injuries based on certain moves which would open chronically developed injuries. I managed to handle to degree of survivability a good number of extremely serious health problems including glad nodes throughout chest and arms area, but don't think I will make it with neck area glad nodes...William warned me about going after Kate suggesting me how she haven't done anything bad to me and was different from other royals including him alone - bagged me to leave her alone, so I will. It wasn't nice she openly wished me death via cancer which according to her words would finally liberate her and other royals from criminal liabilities, but okay. Let it be. You don't get to meet people who end up stealing all your online income next to imposing forced unemployment on you every day and even begun to lesson you on what watch you should purchase to look elegant but let it be...

Their cancer came handy to SAXE CABURG GOTHAS WINDSORS DURING REALLY BAD TERMS THEY CREATED FOR ME AND EVEN MY ELDERLY FATHER. THEY CREATED FOR I NEVER EVER WISHED THEM OTHER THAN MY BEST TILL 2012 WHEN THEY EVEN THREW ME INTO PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL....

I WILL ACCENT THEY CREATED AND THEY DID HAVE JUST AS I HAVE PROVEN CANCER PROBLEMS WHICH THEY WERE HIDING TILL THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY OPENED FOR THEM

I WILL USE AS STATED ABOVE TO POINT IN DIRECTION OF THEIR DELIBERATE CANCER PROBLEM OMISSION DUE TO MY CASE DURING WHICH THEY HAVE ENGAGED IN POISONING DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY AGAINST ME AND BEYOND DIRECTLY. FINANCED PSYCHIATRY AGAINST ME AND BEYOND. KATE SUFFERED MENTIONED OR SIMILAR TO CANCER IN ABDOMEN AREA PROBLEMS SINCE 2014. MY DEPARTURE TO PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL APPEARS DIDN'T SEAT WELL WITH BRITISH ROYALS SOMEHOW IN GOD'S EARS...PSYCHIATRIC PILLS AM CERTAIN YOU KNOW REDUCE LIFE EXPECTANCY SHARPLY EVEN MORE SO IN THOSE WHO SUFFER LIVER KIDNEY PROBLEMS WHICH ROYALS HAVE CREATED TO ME - FINANCED. ROYALS BECAME TOTALLY PARANOID DURING MK ULTRA ABOUT THEIR OWN HEALTH PROBLEMS WHICH SUDDENLY OUTBREAKED BUT DID CALMED IN Y FACE WHEN INTERROGATING ME INFRONT OF SLOVENIAN POLICE WHO CALMED THEM DOWN ABOUT MY HAVING NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM....SAD AND REALLY PATHETIC ROYAL CLOWNS I HAVE SOMEHOW MISTAKEN EVEN FOR MY FAMILY SURE WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/03/charles-had-what-appears-vw-polo.html

THEY WERE PREPARING THEMSELVES VERY WELL FOR MY OCCASION....



No comments:

Post a Comment