Saturday, January 7, 2023

Two Slovenian criminals wearing police officers badges identified yesterday

 With one present at Church of St. Mary's Saint nativity -  was in hurry rushing down hill after my answer to one, "investigate what you should have done, but didn't and don't"(answer on his question about what I do for living - claimed my voice is familiar to him after I confronted one with his physical looks).Audio recorded. Second individual whom I recalled when heading back(met some nice Slovenian guy whom  I have mistaken for one de to his facial features) more or less looked like Vitaly from Belarus who also was in Polish Grotniki asylum(front a bit bold with more or les same facial characteristics, but 188cm tall slender). All audio recorded with also his female friend whom I have met and identified on opportunity. Both of these criminals with police badges were VERY abusive(even physically violent) during MK Ultra torture. It was pitch dark at 1840 hours which he was hiding from light in area without light(jumped from around the corner just as I got there - parked his car as always at friend next door to church), but his face was very very familiar due to phone light which I used(didn't even flashed his face with one).

CRIMINAL BECAME INVESTIGATOR IN 1997 - PROMOTED FROM RANK OF POLICE OFFICER VIA THIS CASE. HIS WIFE 4 YEAR DEAGREE IN ACCOUNTING HE MET VIA THIS CASE. HAVE NEWER HOUSE AND 3 KIDS I THINK - NOW ALERADY GROWN TEENAGERS. 

PSYCHITRIST KAPŠ AND CRIMINAL WHO MET ME AT THE POLICE STATION UPON FATHERS HOSPITALISATION DUE TO MEDICAL FILES FEW MONTH AGO PROMISSED ME VIOLENCE IN RETURN IF ONE WOULD HAVE TO RUSH DOWNHILL.

No comments:

Post a Comment