Sunday, January 1, 2023

HOW MK ULTRA "GAME" CAME TO LIFE AND BRITISH ROYALS MY VICTIMS IS AT LEAST HOW THEY WANTED TO BE SEEN AS/Prince Andrew and prince Charles have on behalf of SERBIAN LONDON CHETNIK KARAĐORĐEVIĆ delivered me in 1995 to prisons in Italian ROME AND NAPOLI AREA where prison directors with superintendents have threatened to incarcerate and keep me incarcerated for life time

 Britons have first delivered me into Italian prison system during my work on cruise line ship known as Meridian registered on Bahamas under Celebrity Cruise lines...once on US soil in Miami Beach, Italian prison crime then proceeded through American politicians such


as Donald Trump whom American FBI and CIA assisted on behalf of British London....it wasn't to help me out in 1995 as it all started, but in the name of terror / royal terrorism. Crime was turned into MK Ultra game due to crime already committed by British who knew not how to hush or hide one as they already became identified(people observed their crime and one no longer could be hidden was a personal account of many is what I was told) as criminals by many parties observing crime....

I travelled to Italy by myself on two occasions before reaching age 22 to purchase clothing and possibly used car on what I immigrated to US at age 23 / and then NEVER EVER AGAIN luckily not even when running abroad for life as probably would land me on some MK Ultra scenario from where I would be transported to mentioned facilities(many not seen on screen shots bellow)....had or have exactly zero crime record with exception of lies which Slovenian police entered against me on behalf of father, mother, and my niece at age 41 to get me inside of the psychiatric hospital.

I WILL DEMAND FROM ITALIAN GOVERNMENT TO CLARIFY WHAT RIGTS ONE HAD TO OCCASIONALLY INCARCERATE IN MENTIONED PRISONS AS I STATED BEGINNING 1995.

I AM NATIVE SLOVENIAN(NOT SERB IMPORTED HERE TO MAKE SERBIA AGAIN ZUGOSLAVIA) WITH ALSO AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP / NOT SERB AND NOT ITALIAN EVEN LESS BRITISH(CRAZY PETER).









TIME AND DATE



HERE IS WHAT MAKES GREAT BRITAIN GREAT AND WHY YOU DON'T WANT ONE ON YOUR DOOR STEPS



No comments:

Post a Comment