Sunday, January 8, 2023

MK ULTRA - Cecilia Brækhus was involved for a very long time and it all started with my being brought to see some red painted(I think its red) house in Norway where they pointed finger at upper area

While BreakHouse(Brækhus) issue made me extremally uncomfortable under MK Ultra due to real issues I was experiencing in Slovenia, this was a lady to be around with. MMA star Mikaela Lauren also was involved and did kiss to finger point me Cecilia - after Mikaela was done with flirting(kiss on Cecilia's lips was it) which lasted perhaps 13 years, she orchestrated hell of a ANGRY RAGE MK ULTRA show in my face claiming how I don't like her(also had face full of bumps what 100% was NOT appealing) and got married to some Swedish dude...
King Harold decided under MK Ultra for Brækhus to become my wife which idea, however, didn't appeal to me not even a bit. Harold was not the only one...Germans and entire world of MMA pursued same goal. Contrary to MK Ultra impression, I must admit she is a top model. A real Beauty on in and out. Cecilia deserves a special page on here apart from others because of heavy involvement in my case - matched perhaps only by Ronda Rousey who also was heavily involved and about whom I also can't say anything but ok. It angers me, however, that people are money oriented sportsmen first - then people, and then law abiding citizens...if anyone, Cecilia who was born in Colombia and adopted by Norwegian parents can be for that matter forgiven. I think Scandinavia is a deeply racist place. My schoolmate whom I have attended grammar school with for 8 years also as adapted and nobody was making big deal out of it stating this as my also not being fit to live in either Scandinavia or even Germany. I wouldn't even consider ever again to tell you the truth. My life wasn't worth US alone as much as the life of cat.

This "break house" guy AND HIS FRIENDS WERE also involved....

ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT BELIVE WHEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS STEPS INFRONT OF YOU(I WAS DRUGGED UP) AND IS GESTURING ON USE OF KNIVES AND AXES AS A PLAY AFTER BEING ALREADY THREATENED WITH PSYCHITRY FOR 17 YEARS ON HOW THEY ARE NOT PREPARING YOU FOR SOMETHIGN BAD - INSANE....I WAS EMPLYED BY SOUTH FRORIDA TREATMENT EVALUATION CENTER(PSYCHITRIC HOSPITAL) TO MONITOR PATIENTS AND STAFF....AND WHEN YOU SEE STUFF LIKE THIS INFRONT OF YOUWEARIING CLORHING AS IS SEEN, YOU DO LOVE TO ESCAPE RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AND WHILE NOT DEMONSTRATING YOUR IMOTIONS TO LUNATICS, THERE IS STILL NO WAY OTHER THAN TO REMAIN ON THE PICTURE AND EVEN BE REPREMANDED FPOR BAD BEHAVIOR AS WAS THE CASE...
Brækhus LOL....just happens so that this guy was okay - one of few left on my side somehow. My being quite educated, something as is sen here IN EARLY STAGES appeared as bizarre as anything anything possibly could be, but got used to one - he expressed concerns for me and visited our house in Novo mesto. For me, Angela Merkel despite critiquing me was the prime German. Without her and few other Germans AND FRANCE(Macron cared about me), I wouldn't even care about European Union any longer. Already lost my faith in one in 2017 when I attempted to escape even to Russia - thats how far 1-800 LONDONCABAL have managed to get under my skin...EU representatives and Americans KNEW ABOUT BRITISH GARBAGE FROM LONDON, yet have done nothing to stop crime. My life as I stated was worth as much as the life of cat or even less.


Cecilia compassioned with me....I will not forget when she told me how her parents also planned on keeping her inside of the room where she would grew idiot over course of the time - become a mental patient...there is a real champion inside of the Cecilia Brækhus.

@Cecilia - Mikaela is your real friend and kissing was just as stated above as Mikaela explained prior to match with you ;)

@MERKEL AND MACRON - PRAY FOR THIS CASE TO OVER SOON BECAUSE IF NOT ENDING ONE,  I WILL TRAVEL TO MEET YOU PERSONALLY. 28 Years you insane mother fuckers.
THEY WILL AND HAVE BURNED ANYTHING THAT IS ON THEIR WAY TO PROVE THEIR POINT OF VIEW(DAS EUROPA - SCHEISSE),

No comments:

Post a Comment