Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Medical examination procedure in Belarus was fascinating...

I have gone through very thorough medical examination procedure in Belarus per Belarus Immigration authorities and during which they have even checked manually(they have fisted my ass yesterday) my anus for possible hemorrhoids in
the ass...is this normal and why would they do such thing if not for bellow specified reasons !!???? They have already taken samples from my ass and penis with sticks during this very examinations and so why would they go and do such thing !!????

I decline to believe that something like this could be a part of regular medical examination...you can use issues like this if you extradite individual temporary to another authority where one will be subjected to torture, but not really on regular medical examinations... 

This alone constitutes rape charges performed by the government on an individual(who seek political asylum - refuge from persecution) with idea to extradite one afterwards to foreign entity(from whom he ran from for life) where one will be subjected to torture !!!



1 comment:

  1. We have had everything in one moment(I tried twice with you) and we had less than nothing in next Tanya...I wish you the best. And for the difference of those who have dragged you on ice, I will do my best to help you someway somehow...

    ReplyDelete