Monday, September 2, 2024

Some 30 Serbs participated in police stalking during past 7 days - with 3 police officers(one female) using police cars and who claimed me during MK Ultra were Serbs born in Slovenia

The main attraction became blocking of sidewalk with what finally culminated in by being blocked today by two ladies(claimed me were sisters of which one is a nursel who is about to meet me one day at the hospital - she day dreamed about psychiatry - either Serbian or Bosnian) who pushed infront of me baby strollers - both using baby strollers(obviously not their babies) with babies in them during MK Ultra since 2016 when engaging with psychiatrist Kapš and police in a terror practice. Two days ago Serbs from semi village and who be brothered Mitja Veber in 2002 blocked me sidewalk...yelling from cars and ugly looks on sidewalks became a new normal. Peter Kapš also went on to launch a white BMW two days ago to almost strike me while walking on sidewalk due to proximity of one to sidewalk. He drove along the edge just of sidewalk just as trained and as I was guaranteed during MK Ultra case will be for my sake off course was told not safe to walk on sidewalk near road.

Novo mesto police begun to actively hire Serbs born in Slovenia for which EACH I was greeted with police directors and their assistance guaranteeing me a failure in as early as in 1995 - a cousin of my ex coworker Milovanović also entered police force and who became a big fan of psychiatry already back in 1997. Yes, for every ENEMY TO BE - POLICE ACQUANITED ME WITH I CITE - "LOOK WHAT I GOT WE GOT, A NEW FRIEND FOR YOU THIS ONE FATHER/MOTHER IS FROM SERBIA LALALA" and so it went as I described already.

No comments:

Post a Comment