Saturday, June 8, 2024

SODIUM BICARBONATE TIME here is how I possibly again saved myself from total health ruin

I don't know how long it will work for, but it does.


Coffee with sodium bicarbonate also was involved in MK Ultra...just how much careful I
have to be whatever I state to people, but same didn't apply to physician, CIA/FBI and police which ran extermination procedure. Politicians had hands free to give/grant themselves unlimited whatever in my case.
 
Do it at your own responsibility(at your own risk) and preferably check with your physician if soda wouldn't effect your health problem in a negative way. Best to not drink coffee. IT COULD WELL BE I DID INVENTED A MAGIC BULLET FOR MY CANCER PROBLEMS. ACID IS A CANCER BOOSTER AND SODIUM BICARBONATE DOES HAVE IMPACT ON TUMORS IS WHAT THEY CLAIM. I even read now Baking Soda Boosts T Cells’ Ability to Fight Leukemia https://www.the-scientist.com/baking-soda-boosts-t-cells-ability-to-fight-leukemia-68120


@Zuckerberger - hate hate hate hate
😁😂

2008'S CHARLES AUTOPSY IN LJUBLJANA AGREEMENT: Anyhow, I don't think I have 5 minutes left when it comes to colon and neck area cancer - its exactly what I was told by local police, nurse Janko, psychiatrist Kapš, MILAN KUČAN PRINCE CHARLES , AND OTHER GREAT HUMANS CASE WILL BE    https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/06/anyhow-i-dont-think-i-have-5-minutes.html


British ROYAL TERRORIST - television journalist, producer and presenter guru DOCTOR Michael Mosley (broadcaster) who went missing in Greece  https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/06/british-royal-terrorist-television.html

No comments:

Post a Comment