CLASSIFICATIONS FOR POSTS - PAGES

Monday, June 17, 2024

@India and China

Trump scored good today and I will f**** you as much as I can if I see more of your articles appear online under Binden with whom you negotiated psychiatry. We can go either way you feel like. Will kick your ass till I drop dead if I have to http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/06/its-not-surgeon-general-vivek-murthy-is.html I DO NOT GO FROM ONE EXTREME TO THE OTHER AS WAS REMINDED DURING MK ULTRA AND DO I REMEMBER WHO FUCKED ME. I WILL TEACH YOU ABOUT ETHNIC CLEANSING A LESSON IF YOU LIKE. YOU LIKE ANOTHER ROUND OF TRUMP, YOU WILL GET ONE. YOU COOKED ONE IN 2010.

And I do believe your Indian thug works for Putin and as such should be kicked with his family out of United States of Ammmerrrikka..

You want us killed with psychiatry inside of our homelands. OK then. Will have 4 countries in this world which will decide about each and entryphone of us whether we are fit to breath or die. Ahhhaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment