Sunday, January 8, 2023

House is not heated bellow but only on the upper floor(I failed to mention this on video and its the main part)

 With injuries criminals have inflicted on me(on restricted budget) AND PRORATED WHAT WOULD HAVE blood clots exploding(cold surface), I had no option other but to continue to fail and fade away https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/01/britons-come-together-to-share-home.html less sleep with problems mounting and mounting...yesterday for the first time, I succeeded WITH EDUCATED APPROACH(also food wise not only wear) for the first time to reverse 24/7 blood pressure effect which accompanied me for the last almost 6 years now to normal ZERO SOUND effect in my head - and stop one at least for 8 hours...its back, but I am less worried as I know issues involved in MOST SEVERE CRIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment