Friday, January 31, 2020

Was told by some interesting people(incl. Amer. psychologist) that if mentioned psychologist can't handle me, no one ever will

She indicated end of interest in me two(or so) weeks ago, and I have confirmed one on this site. That is if real interest ever existed on first place.

I have to say that I don't see myself within such relationship in any way either. I don't think two of us are compatible regarding age, life goals, views on life, and all other aspects. She knows a lot about me, and at the same time I know nothing about her what is reason enough for me to also accept above "no" as easing circumstance.



I am rather troubled with MKultra dilemma in which she implicated herself on views per how I should pursue(see) my life as. Is not acceptable for anyone to give advises regardless of how great those may be to anyone in trouble without ability to relate to that person in any way other than as Big Brother Watching you style. This is not solidarity of any kind for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment