Saturday, January 18, 2020

I will eat garbage as told under MKultra and search for "job"(have Duda/Kaczynski count my savings on bank account - basically fuck with my sanity and diabetes issues)

Sorry for language not. I will ask you Coco for your employment credentials instead. 

Not impressed with my own behavior and even less with behavior of camera warriors that dud nothing more in life time than walk with pen on paper.
"not impressed with my own behavior" is deliberate self punishment used to convince myself that I shouldn't be anywhere near your company. Helps me understand your real worth. Its how I place price on you - in this case insulting myself is well deserved meaning I am around already for too long.

Diabetes - what do you think they feed me in Poland in respect to future issues when subjected to MKultra !!?? What matters is that Poland goes after every dime concerning health...crippling was not enough.

Ask me what am doing in Poland(knowing who I am) and gestured me jobs across the border in Germany etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment