Friday, January 31, 2020

& That we wouldn't get ourselves into additional unnecessary problems(waste of my time) will declare

that I am also not interested at this point into dating anyone from outside of the Poland(not here to date whatever is selected as next - I warned against such manipulations in  the past already). I am here and here to stay. Whom what how is up to me entirely. Many interests are implicated in this case, and I just want to clear all MKultra options of the past as non valid - for me not existing options.

If involved in this case in any way related to dating(whatever from the past - related to the past), please just look the other way. https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/01/was-told-bye-some-that-if-mentioned.html

There is no such thing as "what about if"..."perhaps"..."I know" and this and that. Whatever happened happened.

New day - new way - but yesterday for me will not repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment