Thursday, January 30, 2020

Andrzej Duda's judge replacement blocked in Lodz

https://www.msn.com/pl-pl/wiadomosci/polska/s%C4%85d-w-%C5%82odzi-blokuje-s%C4%99dziego-powo%C5%82anego-przez-prezydenta-dud%C4%99/ar-BBZmFnh

I dont know what to think. Blocked because Lodz is trying to do the right thing for Poland or blocked to camouflage reality you witnessed under my case.

Curruption/criminality(HATEED) of this city you will not beat on planet earth. This city helped big time to great nazi global plan. Like no other city out there.



I tried my best, but what can one alone do against degree of hatreed as seen here !!???

To summarise one:
Lots of great people(there are good and bad everywhere is what I was repeated time and again, but reality told me that good feared of bad a bit too much here for me to be silent) whose collective conscious added to what you see is taking place on global scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment