Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Got excessively angry earlier today


Partial reason are photos as seen bellow. Real MAIN reason for my anger are people who believe thanks to these Royals to have the right(they actually believe they its their duty to keep silent about crime which took 25 years of my life from me in most violent forms possible) to know nothing about what went on here FOR THE SAKE OF WHAT BRITISH ROYALS have $$$troke with them(both parties disregarded my right to exist for the sake of their own interests to place it properly) would be the case...

Dedicated(location #2) to cool guy by the name Harry...

Where(location #1) Charles would do his haircuts....

When you are called lazy on top of these by good for nothing beggars with whom you should never ever even have anything to with in life time, it sure boils over the top.

Meters from where am staying....




My view on whole thing is same as the one was under MKultra, but for the sake of people in Poland and Ukraine, I will do whatever it takes to cater their needs. 

I did disregarded myself way too many times to fulfill people's needs vs my own...once more won't make whole a lot off difference in my case.

Now you all understand why/how.

No comments:

Post a Comment