Sunday, January 19, 2020

Poland didn't fail to use against me plots which involved Chinese either

INCIDENT INVOLVED GROUP OF ABOUT 8 PEOPLE FROM CHINA

Yesterday as I walked out of hostel, a group of Chinese people walked right infront of me slowly and have had engaged in loud talk...

"hello, how are you" I greeted one of them with smile on face..."are you from Beijing"

Answer followed, "no from Chengdu"(forgive am unsure if Chengdu - but this is audio recorded so proofs are at hand for this case as well).

I proceeded, "I like China very much and I wish you all to have a great time in Lodz"

"Ohhh, thank you"....




We went apart as was on my way to get hard drive - Polish government knew where and when.

Year 2015 - MKULTRA TORTURE

Polish state to me right at this location: "We are working with many governments to recognize help you with your MKultra case"...."they are delegation from China which knows all about your case - you will be watched by numerous governments worldwide and that includes China which is interested in your case - we are working on common project and want big person who will lead our movement"...

Brainwash followed up after scenario stated above and from Chinese actors which indirectly interacted with Pollacks in MKultra brainwash, "but only if he will be perfect...must act perfect not display any confusion...if we detect any confusion or anything would suggest is not calm and collected then no...you will hear us on your way back saying something in Chinese which will sound like psychopath"...

Back to yesterday January 18th, 2020

They did stated just as explained here and its all audio recorded...

THE THING IS THAT THESE IS NOT CHINESE GOVERNMENT - THESE ARE CHINESE ANTI CHINESE GOVERNMENT DISSIDENTS WHO LIVE HERE IN POLAND FOR ALREADY SOME TIME(AT LEAST 10 YEARS)

Why all this !!????

Because everyone knows I have exceptionally good relationship with China(ask Chinese government who had me in China or my ex girlfriend). And in Poland, there is nothing money can't buy. Am I correct Buckingham palace !!????

So now you can see what kinds of banditi$$$m is this po Pol$ku. You may enter country without problems and exit one as an enemy with entire world.

Poland is a dangerous country as it gets. You better watch your back because on every corner of one, THERE is someone waiting to stab.

No comments:

Post a Comment