Thursday, January 9, 2020

It Must Have Been Love, but its over now - "will play you if you will do something like that"...DO LIKE WHAT !!????

People who love one another don't need money to be together. 

Up to date(in stores, library nothing other than love songs, on streets coughing, and women with beautiful children/dogs) only nice songs played...not today when all ended...

What happened to "will stay together for max 2/3, 6 months or perhaps 2 years because you will be most likely too crazy by then already due to torture !!???"...how about "you will pay me 2/300 million on the side for my help will you !!????"...what about, "well we won't throw money away wont we; as well as mine we get one" and million other $$$$$$$ issues involved in this case. 

Will not even go into Duda/Kaczynski, Morawiecki as it was all about money. No longer my money as told by Germans, Scandinavians, Americans, but their money. My being nothing more than slave tool for their money. That this is country which owner is Kaczynski and will have to play according to rules dictated to me like it or not or to get lost out of one :)))

Here is what played to me today during job search in Manufaktura shopping mall according to MKultra scenario if I would do what I not supposed to and so on...

Do what !!?????

Honey, you play me song above when love will exist on the first place and end of one would take place for whatever reason from my side lets suppose...but/and not yet. Save that song for a while please...not yet...


Please don't stress...don't worry...

What happened to(with) your lovely Russian ex husband who told me under MKultra that will only mistreat you to get you in my arms and if things wouldn't work out, he will try to get you back....what happened to your ex husband who stressed importance of money infront of your child inside of the car....

I have a million reasons to be afraid of relationship which is mercilessly concentrated on most severe abuse, torture inside of freezing garage, crippling and so on used for me to curse Poles in their country Poland...yes, I am brave but I don't think I am worthy to do just that...I dont think I have the right to what is not mine...

People who do what isn't their right even if given the opportunity to do so by politicians(traitors as Kaczynski, Pahor, Putin etc. - people who acknowledge Germans as ultimate enemies, acknowledged myself as pro German traitor through torture on what they collected money from Germans and signed agreement against me even with Germans - JUDAS NOT TRAITORS) pay ultimate price !!!

@my psychologist involved in MKultra- If you truly love me, you will find your way to me on time and if not, good luck...
Jennifer Lopez/Rodrigues type of people scare  me. They are money oriented scavengers who cheated their spouses already in 2005/2006 - over 10 years prior to their marriage. Scare me because certain politicians see themselves in them due to human rights with which they have nothing to do with. People who convince through lies other real people on fake reality - its why we have Trump today in US...ohhh how I wish you were real....

Now let me ask you why did you have exit scenario ready on the first place if there was LOVE !!??? Why this song and all other crap that followed up on me(Rodriguez had one too - his main stream media depicted him with black glasses and other involved in articles about him during past two days - will do this and that if you will blah blah) !!????

What happened to "I am worth only s much as one can do it for me" !!????? I hope you got whatever you, Duda, Kaczynski, Putin and others wanted...because whoever made deals with them, didn't made any with me and that is 100% fact, but if recent situations I was pushed in were also your way out(have seen this a lot in fact for all of you if exposed to MKultra scenarios - do never be affarid of any kind of side way scenarios which torturers may use to brainwash you on silence and case failure if you would dare to expose the whole thing - side way scenarios and continuation of impossible struggle alone explain  that all main parties involved in one have in plan for you the worst only if they depict possible negative outcome for victim - the bigger the struggle for victim the less chances for one not to backfire).

You dare to stand up on your feet like a real woman and push away fakes around you !!???? You are welcome...if not, please let me go on with whatever is left out of my life. I am old now as you procrastinated would be yes....its actually what I didn't even resent you even thats extremely insulting. Some Polish psychiatrists(if real) gesture would really resent you if you would actually do something like this.

Even if those issues wouldn't belong to you - its not right to block person on Facebook, not wishing one at least marry Christmas or Happy new year for two years on the row when one finally is on Poland...your sexual life(life on general) was super abundant - mine practically didn't exist in respect to all females reintroduced from MKultra to 2018/2019 for me as told to prove real appreciation for you through ignoring(or preparing myself for quick in and out out of future marriage) them.
Not from my facebook wall - I guarantee you that !!! Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/01/i-would-go-to-complain-to-police-in.html

Cursing Polish people as I stated will let to Kaczynski/Duda, Morwaiecki and other traitors who allow them to exist. This is not my legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment