Monday, December 9, 2019

Will thank Mette for reminder

I had sen here on my mind for quite some time Mette, but I thank you anyways. Funny enough I have not seen your news till I published one already on what I checked for news in Norway.
Nobody agreed with her and Haakon told me its her own decision which can't be stopped. 

I was in pain(left severely confused) when told by Norwegian Royals which handled my case from beginning on how I will be left behind for dead, but its okay...it was important lesson I got. Enough to say never ever again.

Norway is a beautiful country with beautiful people - there are some Sámi people mixed with Norwegians there too(North)...many people are well pro human rights, but many are covert neonazis.

Swedes, Norwegians, and Fins see now that I am not so demented afterall...they don't have much time left to recognize my case as real(was in all of the above mentioned countries when subjected to MKultra - Jury KGB from Belarus nicely reminded me of it as was with me on many occasions - Finland).

No comments:

Post a Comment