Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Coming next is truth(video) about car or how Trump designed one would collapse via simple refrigerant liquid replacement

I told you how mechanics modified car into nothing other than problem. Now the best  yet about car will come out. Designed in such way that car would fall apart during simple oil change. Car according to MKultra instructions of man who sold me one shouldn't even be driven during winter(SYNTHETIC OIL ADDED OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND CHANGED WITHIN 1500 KILOMETERS). Refrigerant bleeded out and added same type of refrigerant only as oil is leaking excessively into cooling system via gasket I believe - to the point when car would experienced problems even with pistons and transmission. Seller have also replaced original oil dipstick long 55 centimeters with longer 59 cm one, so the problem wouldn't be detected on time. Its a total diabolical lunacy.


Car I have is the most known car in Poland. All mechanics in Zgierz/Lodz know one...seller even told me that I will have to return him car once MKultra is completed/revealed as presidents(Pahor as an example) drove one.

So plan was to rip me via this car of all savings. Get me back on bike and foot. Destroy me entirely to the last dime. Truly truly nice. Prepare for court with present landlord is all I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment