Tuesday, December 31, 2019

I was attacked with directed energy weapon entire week(beaten up to pulps) - The worst was tonight(how not since I have to move out of British/CIA/Berlin torture terror cell to yet another possibly controlled de$$$tination).

They would stop watches(batteries), destroy belonguings as you are about to see, pain this morning was excruciating. Whole base for abuse based on debit card as told case will be by Polish police alone(Zgierz). We will read from one what you will spend money(if sweets or coffee etc.) on and based on that use directed energy wepons against you. Similarily not suffering either from diabetes or high blood pressure(only pain in brain area) issues, but thety will prove world wrong via use of directed energy wepons.



Poor you are all mentally if you ask me, but one who gives Poland the right to do as mentioned is Buckingham palace and Berlin who even pay to prove their theory about Poland for which(money wise) I gladly will instead give my life if neccesary(will do whatever it takes for Poland to get her share if my death only satisfies Berlin/Buckingham). They pay and I authorise you Poland to continue with it :))) Go for it Poland.

No comments:

Post a Comment