Saturday, December 14, 2019

Discrimination and fascism the Polish way


I am done "trying"(dyeing) in Poland and no longer want to be beaten up for being alive. Just as Americans have told me, "they will earn one more time with you(one more bang$$) and then its over, but this one they will get no matter what you do"...

Poland hurt as much as one could. Post MKultra torture was used beside earning money as described for one to give herself advantage in killing me before admission of case infront of international community.

I explain issue of MKultra in case you ever find yourself in similar situation(God forbide you do). I have explain prince Andrew/daughter Beatrice last attempt to drag me down along with them before as I was told will be investigators observing whole case...

That I would feel even like criminal when applying for job/business in Poland, I never knew. Tortured and accused of racism for the sake of $$$ is normal for Poland. Money is racism here...

I explain how I helped Trump's Americans ruin Ukraine - help them divide Slavic society and what Poland had to do with it...after one year and half of nothing but lies, I no longer am asking myself "why" brought here by Donald Trump....

I no longer see myself willing to give a try beyond whatever is needed to get out of here...I am sorry, but  will not raise my family in environment like this.

Life is about being passionate and not being strangled like this...squeeze life out of human being like this...

25 years of life ruined for this...well, thank you very much for this kind of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment