Sunday, December 22, 2019

@Norwegian Swedish crowns

I don't live from MKultra's blah blaah. 

Have same to tell you as you told me in 2010 in Bergen, "you have to return to Slovenia to complete that book for us"...


Will consider your good wishes told under MKultra when I hear from your mouths full admission(recognition) of this MKultra case. 


Other than that you are indifferent from Buckingham palace in my eyes. Through you didn't humiliate me to that degree, you robbed of rent and right to search for job by instead subjecting me to MKultra torture abroad, declined to provide with urgent head scan when my skull was cracked in Karlstadt - instead you organized within days of accident street Muslim gang which assaulted with iron belts targering my head(watch videos), have stolen my sperm and suggested one would be used to impregnate women on what you used one of females(Bergen - girl is from Stevanger) involved in MKultra for whom you suggested wanted my kids has my kids meeting me in real person, had CIA individual harass me with tax number in Gotheborg, used Swedish MKultra staff member from Avesta to discriminate and terrorize against me(Bergen), have discriminated/mistreated me when applying for political asylum(Oslo) and so on...who wouldn't be insulted !!????? I should live by your "good wishes"(basically keep silent) suggested under MKultra or reality !!?????

No comments:

Post a Comment