Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Story about librarians on ulica Dolga in Zgierz

#1 lady in Zgierz whom I wanted to date when subjected to MKultra(year 2002 if not even earlier) was a beautiful blonde(this is extraordinary women if you ask me - she still is single guys) librarian and the oldest one of them all. Situation dates back when Germans still had control over the case as per with whom I would date and why via Kaczynski. Due to age difference and political turmoil which exploded in area, she was replaced by what they deemed would be younger and more Polish looking(please excuse me on Polish as lady is down to earth and as Polish as it gets - Trump's neonazi turmoil which he created in Poland via $$$$ begun to divide country most severely) candidates. Its when my little psychologist begun to merge on picture along with several other beauties.


#2 Smaller heavy librarian now was in 2003 or so waaaaayyyy slimmer. Feminist pit-bull(ohhh how she b**** at me and fought for other coworkers) was in fact appealing lady whom mental problems related to this case begun to totally eat her on in and out. I was guilty in her eyes for ruining lives of other librarians - accused according to her to spread nazism and ruining their lives(I was a uncontrolled flirt under MKultra - it was extremely boring and only beautiful women and good looking cars perhaps fine watches would get my attention). For the rest I reserved more and more as an option to insult people incl. women which would flirt with me and which no longer were interested to proceed with such relation...she lobbied for my psychologist to the end - in her eyes I was cheater even that I was nothing more than a alive human toy. She is happily married

#3 Tall librarian was a treat for all politicians and as I relentlessly hoped under MKultra would become one for me as well. Experiencing severe mentioned issues led her into divorce for several years...for things to get worse for her and other librarians, she become tool of politicians in future war against me. Liking me and vice-versa from my side brought her in war(pillow fight) with mentioned psychologist which fought for me all along to stay on picture - one thing is what she was told and demonstrated and something completely different is what went on behind her back. Mentioned librarian at one point and time experienced heavy psychological problems due to drug(she was heavily misused) overuse. Appointed as boss in this library(turn for one to become was of mentioned heavier librarian which also is the most qualified according to her education, but politicians Musk Trump alike wanted the opposite - they craved for heavy control - mentioned psychologist was after all the biggest pain and sorrow to them in this case). No wonder picture about psychologist became more and more distorted - Germans and Trump demanded from myself to see her even as mentally ill.

Some 50 females at least were used to imitate her - any habit she displayed infront of me was used in at lest 100 ways to depict me one as a form of abuse in sickest forms possible. Librarian ladies which embraced her, begun to turn vision in directions which others insisted on - it was direction of money(money trail). Its why I was called in face by this librarian even stupid in face and desperately reminded of all scenarios possible designed to somehow push me away from her in last moment. Acting as a control pown, lives of hers and lives of other librarians into real nightmare. Horror past, present for the sake of future ordeal in which they were obligated to play out of Trump's script and of which she had to remind herself as well as them on daily bases(scenario that would rather fit into most mentally ill movie script ever), ruined her and lives of other librarians. Their lives must became a living hell horror and no wonder in 2015, she found herself at major's office insisting on whole thing to end. Desperately trying to hush one from eyes of public foremost on behalf of Trump/Buckingham palace's, but my psychologist wouldn't let go. 

#4 Yet another librarian with whom I flirted shortly, and is happily married to a very nice gentleman very motivated in helping me out. Did as told by Kaczynski/Trumps team

They all super heavily lobbied along with Sebastian(they had younger individual involved in this case whom Kaczynski used - individual even attempted to depict me to the world as extreme communist what would am certain highly appeal to Kaczynski and Royals which had created probably what will amount to them to about 300/400 billion Euros bill  for the sake of Poland through me due to loosing case - NOW YOU KNOW WHY MY PSYCHOLOGIST WAS RATED AS MENTALLY ILL - if loosing case - if I would manage to prove what already is proven and will be proven even more as facts will continue to play and play) for Royals, but had according to agreement also agreed to come clean about it all(same with car owner who sold one to me - you will see next video coming what they have done if what you have seen wasn't enough).

VERDICT:

When ordeal is over, I owe chubby librarian liposuction and to others open house door policy for the rest of our lives(incl. cleaners of which one Zgierzan lady original is specially dear to my heart).

Beautiful ladies in fact.




I was tortured, kept unemployed, beaten up even inside of psychiatric hospitals, and I alone kept silent about what they have done for no less than 24 years - even threatened by psychitraist in Slovenia on how I would found myself inside of psychitraic institution hospitalized for only mentioning word, "MKultra"(she did arraigned pick up which ended in most severe torture make no mistake, but that didn't stop me from going forward with even greater force)....silent because reality was stranger than the strangest fiction from most insane scenario script you have ever seen on TV(twilight zone would rather be my dream compared to nightmare I dealt with and those who designed one were most likely often times used to write scenarios for one).

When commencing to write my self biography in 2007, I knew I have jumped into vertigo which will claim from me at lest 5 years of life under worst possible circumstances...it turn out instead to be 13 years of game with nothing but death....truth, however, is now out thanks to all involved in the case as each have seen oneself enough in it to get game roll(they all used their mental weaknesses against one another to advance trades and mutual cooperation/sociaal engineering/global plan first through laughter/joy when subjecting me to MKultra torture up to mid 2006 and in post period of MKultra same to deepen above mentioned with one another through silence vendetta - post period was reserved to condition each other on mutual cooperation with potential scandal weight of this case if any party would disclose truth about what went on via this very case ; - )

My personal financial claim against mentioned governments in complain(incl. against Russia) will mount to 5% of what Brutto costs related to trade between East/West Europe beginning from 1996 to very today(till case becomes recognized and moneys are paid out) were. 

I am a capitalist who will remain in heart for the sake of those in need also a communist. I told you so and proven here stated time and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment