Thursday, December 26, 2019

THE ONLY PLACE IN THE WORLD I KNOW OF

that person was exiled lets say to Siberia or some other cold climate location for 10/15 perhaps 20/25 even 30 years of forced "work assignment" on what if he returned alive somehow would apologize to individual who sent him to such hell hole(beside person being most likely totally innocent this always was precondition for return as without here mentioned person would just fade away in some remote location under the burden of forced circumstances) was USSR or Yugoslavia(basically old Eastern Europe). Its also how I see Duda/Morawiecki's(BORUT PAHOR) views on my situation as in Poland as far as my apologizing for crime done on me and for total betrayal(basically torturing physically person to the point one would turn against own people) against me.


I don't buy it Mr Putin/Kaczynski. Your Soviet times are past bye.

And this Putin's parasite does have Soviet history to make myself clear https://nczas.com/2019/05/29/szokujace-informacje-o-jaroslawie-kaczynskim-i-sowieckiej-ambasadzie-cejrowski-bez-znieczulenia-skomentowal-podejrzane-zachowanie-prezesa-pis/

No comments:

Post a Comment