Wednesday, January 30, 2019

When brought to Poland in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 - I had a long hair(front) and name used was Bob/Bobby

Understand that governments implicated many situations with actors who would order me to approach them in future and request from them tapes... I can't do stuff like this because it would cause me a problem after everything I have gone through(they set you up - few recordings like thus abd you are ruined as they record everything) ... you on the other hand if interested to help can do so...

I do not have anything to do with female librarian from Grotniki(Ustronie) other than to use library services whenever library is open... I understandquite a few issues with her and her friends whuch were very problematic for people in vicinity after MKultra ended(would lure local people in respect to proofs in a trap and cause them problems to have exclusive rights to those for themselves).

There were Americans who at the end gestured on how will be between me and this group of whatever is thgat you do like to call them as... you can eat your proofs guys is all I can say to you - others are morevthgan welkcome to comne forward with and will be awarded.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment