Monday, January 28, 2019

Poland removed from my genocide claim against Russia, Slovenia, and Serbia

The truth is that few days ago, I was hurt beyond what is known to any of you as beyond...the truth is that I do want my Polish angel more than anything in this world and truth is that no country can offer me more in this world than Poland - that is if we all do our parts.



My intention with Poland this way remains the same.

Warning:
This man dreamed about how he would use removal of my claim against Poland at his advantage to scam me...if I do not see any positive moves in respect to Polish politic, claim will find its way back. I will not support(walfare) any kinds of Soviet rhetorics nor will I be used as a private($$$) trade option for anyone. 

Enough evill was done to me in my life time. You as a nation/country bare enormous ammount of responsibility for one.

Fair enough !!???

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment