Saturday, January 12, 2019

My situation about 100 x worse than what went on in Auschwitz

Those who are familuar with my situation know what I have gone throughout my life(read http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2018/06/completed-complain-which-will-now-be.html )...does anybody knows that for the last 12 years, I have not received a single dime of support via bank account or mailing services(was blaclisted from employment on two continents and have received throughout this entire time about 3000 Euros as a mentally retarded indivudual from Slovenian state - and was told that mailing services as well as bank accounts would be totally controlled) just as they have done with video view counters(totally blocked)...

Filming such event is yet a new low for this world and I am asking my wholly father NOT to forgive and forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment