Monday, March 30, 2020

On the court where heading with vehicle purchase issue won't be pretty for seller, but he left me without choice

You can get taste of what judge will get to read as early as tomorrow:

First what violations individual committed:
Sold car with severe engine problem which allows one to be operated only in temperatures close to or above zero as cooling system blows refrigerant liquid out of engine cooler with antifreeze set for low winter temperatures. Car was sold without catalytic converter(one was removed prior to sale), rear trunk which couldn't close due to broken clutch/lock, and deadly tires(even by manufacturer specified tire wheels size was wrong one/modified). Car also has transmission problem, appears to have mileage changed, and misinformation was given also about what supposedly would  be first owner of the car. Individual who attempted to resell car from real owner, used car ahead of sale for his personal benefits for at lest decade without registering one on himself. Lied about real owner and have even created sales contract which is completely illegitimate – is used perhaps on auctions in Poland “if"(even this part is questionable).

How:
Individual accomplished above stated during 21 year period via Mkultra torture program during which I was tortured mainly in Poland via US Government per Western Europe/Northern America and others who invested money into Eastern Europe.



Individual further accomplished stated above by misusing my trust along with another individual from Belarus also involved in MKultra under whose residence(address) car was parked. Once I met here mentioned individual from Belarus(seller listed one at other individual's address to trigger self blame feeling in me for crime which both of them should in reality be charged on the first place), I even apologized one for my behavior when subjected to MKultra torture on what I proceeded with car purchase via above mentioned seller certain to find myself in a circle of friends rather than enemies(took this as very friendly gesture by my obtaining more proofs about my MKultra past in Poland despite  Belorussian guy declining to know me in any way) - MKultra is the most severe torture imaginable and one deprived me of no less than 25 years of life - ruined my life as I spent one beside being tortured, blacklisted on job market(jobs when given were used instead for additional torture), and finally surrounded with psychiatric torture/terror for no less than 7 years - under no circumstances although promised by Belarus individual retaliation for what he related to my racist views(he disregarded torture circumstances under which he and his colleges managed to produce those - something that begun to affect me also in public life after 2012 since no human rights or government organisation expressed concern of any kind for my case for no less than 6 years - on my complains submitted to them retaliations followed up instead on me) displayed toward him under MKultra, have I anticipated his threats to turn into future reality specially because case was proven beyond any doubts as factual case.

His games with car didn't come only with loss of at least month time on job market to which I could dedicate time instead of unnecessary car repairs, but also in mounted problems in other private settings after employer from Zgierz subjected me to employment which caused me herniated disc(basically ruined my spine) and left me for dead as such with assistance of government agencies where I seeked for help(this involved designated local ZUS, designated local physician, as well as free legal aid punktów nieodpłatnej pomocy prawnej/ punkt nieodplatnih porad obywatelskich - all incorporated into MKultra torture scenario).

Employer in Zgierz Legs LEGS SP.Z.O.O. signed three months work contract(from July 9th, 2019 to September 30th, 2019 for duration of total 85 days) with me during which I was obligated to either manually lift from floor or/and unload between 15 to 18 tones of material per day - sawing material in boxes of 20kg each(at hight higher than myself and at times even up to 45kg boxes were processed/often times pushed on floor - manually 1000kg material was regularly pulled to production lines and from beginning always from warehouse, so future injury could develop as fast as possible  - much was done by either total lack or improper work instructions alone).

Private settings: Those ranged from my sleeping in hostels where hostility went at times to degree that I would face individuals pushing me with foreheads against mine, threatening me with fists, sleeping inside of the forest for 4 days while reporting myself for 12 hours long rotating night/day work shifts, and even having individual running with knife in hand behind me in Grotniki's immigration center if ongoing destruction of property itself to very today wasn't bad enough(they gave 70 Zloty a month that equaled to 15 Euros at immigration center or so while causing damages exceeding 10x times of here stated).

During here mentioned pertaining to car situation, I was still recovering(I still am, but is not as bad anywhere even near as was - seller's conduct, however, directly contributed to my health outcome on long run) from completely ruined spine(about month or so after I ended relationship with above mentioned employer) which at one point disallowed me to even walk in slightest incline or to stand in line for over two minutes while returning into freezing garage which was transformed into home(landlord created his own rules out of economically impossible circumstances - had two holes diameter 10 cm on each side of the structure through which cold wind blew and a furnace located outside on cold and landlord even prohibited use of pine tree/demanded from me to purchase coal instead for the sake of his furnace on what he softened his stand - landlord prohibited me from purchasing and using my own indoors furnace used in this garage prior to my arrival by other tenants - in reality, Ukrainian individual who would visit his property would even eat out of my food jars and not only destroy me my property - something that commenced since day A my entering immigration system in Poland on September 6th of 2018) for showers cold enough to cause pain. With my inability to work while lodging in freezing by solid brick built garage that kept during winter colder than outside temperatures as garages do, with designated physician in Zgierz(also involved in MKultra) and ZUS(also involved in MKultra) disallowing me to collect more than a month in unemployment benefits and mentioned car which needed additional investments such as even catalytic converter - I was trying to desperately meet ends with my sanity.

Here mentioned seller wouldn't even respond to my phone calls when in urgency to add steering fluid which also was part of MKultra brainwash. He instead angrily rebuffed me with I cite, "if I know what day it is" on what phone number was blocked(wouldn't answer prior phone calls as one knew my number). Seller went as far as replacing prior to sale even oil deep stick to omit engine oil consumption of car what could as result even lead into total engine breakdown. Set me up with attempts to give car away for nothing and even attempt when car could be entirely stripped of its parts due to transmission setup. This car is proven known to every mechanic in both Lodz and Zgierz. False price of 400zl was also entered on here seen sale contract vs what should be instead real 900zl and so on and so on...

Police and immigration involvement in case:
It was Zgierzan police(also involved in MKultra) which have time and again deliberately ignored my complains. Impossible to deal with as they would ensure either via Polish postal services that not even glass frames bought in China would be delivered to my address and were instead sent to different city in Poland(when I reported them theft of wallet supported even with audio proof of thief who stole one, they instead sided with him and have demanded inspecting device with which I have taken photos of his car/audio recorded one - drivers license returned to Slovenia resulted in extra costs not to mention other documents/ money/ SD cards and so on). I spent no less than year and half almost blind in Poland(working with greatly impaired vision in warehouse production lines element where luckily I didn't get in accident that could leave me permanency disabled - there was either play a Bluetooth with fork lifters which I have often operated or those severely malfunctioned) and just as MKultra program dictated me I would.

Seller refused to communicate with me also via writing as he never responded to my letter seen here in which I was bagging one for nothing more than fraction of the time lost and for costs of parts/repair(other related expenses) which should never ever be any of my concerns according to Polish lemon law alone.

For everything stated above I have gathered proofs in form of documentation, audio, video that prove also above mentioned MKultra case itself.

I have foretold on my news site already months prior(ahead) to bike theft and future car problems MKultra scenario related to those as coming reality !!!




Will look just fine bye tomorrow prior to end work day...police eventually told me under MKultra that its where will be seen if I will make it through with my MKultra case or not...well, its not ice cream what you created out of my life. Let your Polish people read, so they can understand what this is about.

What angered me today is fact that sales lady attempted to sell me quite expensive paper on which this complain must be written along with supplemented documentation for court(missing), that would be rejected by court....it was I repeat your words Ms sales lady thrown in me under MKultra, "because he is my home boy"(no need to tell how disappointing stuff like this is - so it doesn't matter what is done to an individual and from where one is, but because we can heh - they sure made sure I would come to her door for A4 blank pages). Scam didn't go through(ended in FAILURE) do as I returned one immediately and its when anger became visible on her face(smile was gone like you wouldn't believe).

No comments:

Post a Comment