Sunday, March 22, 2020

Hungarian friend and her EX husband also identified in Fujitsu Lodz from MKultra times when brought to Poland


As you see, I pointed out even that her husband is tall - mistake about his identity yes and how not - the two were at least partially, but unoficcialy seprated already 7 years ago(am certain 10). And since word was about separated when subjected to MKultra and man so nice to me, I asssumed her husband was Hungarian and lover Polish :))) 100% identified both. Yes, tall man(1.95cm is like 6.6 foot and thats tall).


You hear talk about Finland due to password - I also remember from 2010 and 2013 a Finish geantleman in this very building on this very building floor. He came to Poland twice to help me with perhaops two of his friends. I never supposed to state this, but its a fact and I can describe his friend as(stronger - lets say 185+cm and about 220lb - light skin with natural hair brown blondish - Finish team helpedm me out with some other huge issue which I will relese :)))) There is city known as Kazan in Russia and they got contract with precondition to help me out - they complied and got contract and took me to Kazan first time probably in 2008 - I can describe Kazan's construction that went on s well because I don remember a bit what went on - got aangry with my political views which whole world recognized as not mine tat all)age was in 2010 probably about 35 or so and individual alone in respect to password as 183 and probably about 180lb(age 35/37 in year 2015). Therefore two individuaals + Fujitsu building in Finland(BUILDINGS !!! - PARK WHERE LOCATED ;).
I also remember Fujitsu in Finland where they had me, but the best is yet to come :))))

Remember Finish president long before one became president in 2012 to ongoingly fight for me. ONGOINGLY TEACH ME TO DECLINE NAZISM IN WHICH ALL SIDES INCITED ME IN !!! ALMOST CRYING INFRONT OF OTHERS BECAUSE HE DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO HELP/WHAT TO DO TO SPARE ME LIFE...
Its through this case he met his Jenni Haukio. Its a happy couple. Finnish people are of Asian decent just as Hungarians(UgroFinian group), and I wish you all my best(solidarity with one another) in persuing your real beautiful you. suomipeople.com


Videorecording in shopping mall actually is much much easier that being on surveilance watch with comment interference option as you see.


ARIGATO !!! 友達に感謝
Long long long before Fujitsu(1997)...the most concerned couple for me. With her permission, I can write she determined(she is superior psychologist - super shaarp minded lady) my being capable to survive something what you see here.



I am deeply resented for this page by some Hitlers in Eastern Europe who would want nothing more than for me to hate and for world to hate me. They were good at creating problems throughout my life. No less than 25 years of time was lost, but I never lost myself - real life moral compaass.

No comments:

Post a Comment