Thursday, March 26, 2020

@CHOCOLATE KING: German money makes miracles in Ukraine also for Ukrainians who were disarmed to very today somehow for miraculous reasons

Something about I have complained for about decade. Its how Crimea was gone and Donetsk alone.



Therefore German money paid for bombs via oil purchase and what appears to me even for silence about what went on inside of the Ukraine.





Poroshenko(German agent indifferent from Putin) was a nobody and nothing in Ukraine in 1996, but did climed up his finacial ladder quicly upon embaeding himself into my case.




@This is for problems you caused me in Ukraine - inhumane treatments when inside of your office alone, and latest fiasco in Lodz.






We can do it like this too. Will add you to Putin/Kaczynski's list.




Took me to his home and claimed its Ukraine only which can save my life by hiding me(HAHAHAAHA TERRORIST THIEF BANDIT) - have sponsorred terrorism in Poland via Kaczynski specially in his hill was mentioned psychologist.








@Poroshenko/Putin....Germany owns you - Germanyb owns me !!!




You understand who you are !!??? Goes same to Merkel/Berlin.

Know where your place is.

No comments:

Post a Comment