Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Despite eveything, I am staying in Poland

Leaving one leaves yet another empty spot in hopes of many people  including myself that something positive could come out of it. Watching on streets disabled and young people rushing to nowhere may be for someone looking to do something for positive change within society people would benefit from.



I belive in my case and due to what I see is taking place even on international stage, revelation and public condemnation of crime are of primary importance toward prosperity - its what gives real hope into people's hearts - a belief for better tomorrow and its what get things going.

BEING SILENT ABOUT WHAT WENT ON, DOES EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE AS SUPPORTS WICKENESS IN SOCIETY TO WHICH I NEVER EVER WILL SERVE. THIS IS ALSO WHY POLLACKS !!!


 It gives sense to humanity as I see no other more impotant purpose in human beings. If Eastern Europe is to ever change for better, it will start here and follow via Ukraine to Russia - not any other way - past have proven here stated time and again. And will be carried out bye someone strong enough to withstand even wicketness in which society have wealed itself. People alone are not less guilty than politicins - you ELECTED them(and I use term "elected" even if they didn't - it doesn't matter if they did or not as long as they aren't doing anything about it and re complaaint with whatever goes on) !!!

LIFE HERE GOES ON AS NORMAL !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment