Thursday, March 19, 2020

I knew something like this will come and I have also foretold



Title of article explains all. A bit earlier, a browser also displayed me that tomorrow is the March 20th, 2020 - first spring day and for what I was told bye Duda will be gone...again, not a difficult thing to do.


Is not a difficult thing to do - isn't it...its a second day I am in heavy chest pain and tomorrow have to report to work.

Hitler even have a physical facial characteristics of Poles in case you haven't realized...was told he was from Austria...yeah in Austria you had mainly Slovenian/Slovak people mixed with Germans and huge admixture of Pollacks. Specially upper Austria and Vienna area...
 As coming in his age, Mr. president himself will soon look just like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment