Wednesday, March 18, 2020

MKULTRA(idea to collect my video/audio material I guess): Poland everything is for sale, but Jesus is for sale the most


Video can be also deen at https://youtu.be/F7AIW-M9p3k
After I proceeded at work to Fujitsu this morning, I was compelled to seat at designated desk because employees took computers and other equipment at homes. 

Its where I suffered yet another directed energy attack that forced me to leave company per ASAP or would be hospitalised due to cardiac arrest. Upon exiting company, truck stopped with sign recycling confidential info. sign or so and I had few Kaczynski/Duda supporters sarcastically wawing me goodbye from cars and passing :))) All video recorded. Supervisor was adviced about my contacting Fujitsu Japan and filing police ticked with Lodz Police afainsr landlord as well as Fujitsu Poland.

Kaczynski and Duda reached with Germans DEAL to end WWII blame on Hitler according to the two alone  - claimed me will give me ability to create videos like this and that Lodz is unique city in Poland with whom they had agreement made, but where the good Poles which allowed for all this to go on all the way to 2020 !!????? If silence is good bye watching/knowing what will haappen nd not acting or even crushing anyone who would act, then okay...but not in my book. No wonder even Czech people defended from Poland - in "brotherly" Ukraine, Pollacks created indifferent from South Africa APARTHEID colonialism during which Ukrainian people were not allowed to even attend universities/schools in their own country IF human trade(sale of slaves) in Poland throughout history was not bad enough !!!

NOTHING ELSE IS WHAT I KNOW ABOUT POLAND SO FAR AND ITS ALSO NOTHING ELSE I NEED TO LEARN AABOUT ONE TO KNOW WHO AM DEALING WITH !!! 

DISGRACE FOR HUMANITY AND SLAVIC UNITY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment