Friday, March 27, 2020

What took place in Poland HAD NOTHING to do with Russia or Serbia or North pole or Martians or whomever they used as a pretext for

It all had to do with you as people.

And has NOTHING to do with with your politicians or "bad Poles" as is YOU WHO ELECTED THEM(OR NOT, but this isn't my problem). Its called collective crimal conscious.

If something like this would have happened in Slovenia to one of your people(and I bet elsewhere), Slovenian people would lynch politician like this publicly. 

Althrough I am coming from part of the world which never ever utilised https://culture.pl/en/article/slavery-vs-serfdom-or-was-poland-a-colonial-empire, I can understand too why/how. Where this type of attitude is deriving.

Wheather Duda did this for Germany/Hitler(I didn't come to Poland with idea to meet one or Germans alone) is none of my busines either....all I know for is you are cancer for Slavic society and world as whole as going as far as using human conscious and creation of self blame in an individual whom you have tortured via MKultra for no less than 23 years and watched one tortured in foreign countries on your behalf  is completelly inhumane. 

They covered all areas of future genocide including when brought on country side that "DEALS"(its what they referred to crime as) are done in big cities only - nothing like this on country side....Kczynski to me: "to blame us is okay, to blame people is not okay and so on and so on"....Duda, "when you say against this one or that one or against or another country it benefits me etc."..

No comments:

Post a Comment