Thursday, March 19, 2020

If I do suffer cardiac arrest to the point it will become unbearable I will be most likely gone for good

There will be no hospital and even if hospital, I will not survive 100% not. Mark "NOT" with guarantee. 




If not dead inside than outside - once out...



My life became a joke...a game for designated maniacs. Is completely disregarded and as such doesn't hold any value to me alone any longer. Last thing in this nightmare I need and what psychiatrists in Slovenia have threatened me with under MKultra will be https://www.google.com/man wakes up from comma and speaks new language joke



I know I have displayed publicly affection for mentioned psychologist, but I truly never ever want to see her again. 


What have you come to Grotniki for other than to trigger this !!????

No comments:

Post a Comment