Monday, March 9, 2020

Read this again

I also have broken tooth(second molar) for which I was told will have and have had British waiting on me in Lowitz same day as it happened to remind me of broken tooth(British girl involved in Mkultra)


Some three months like this already...it was either radio or Bluetooth controlled ampule inserted in my plumb on what one was activated for whatever substance to spill out of one and break tooth away...this is a fact and not joke or lie or imagination. 

I was brainwashed under MKultra on sweets and length of ability to hold on to tooth pain if eating them when this will happen...when subjected to MKultra, they inserted me on this exact side of dent something metal(placed temporary on gum some metal object that hurt when subjected to MKultra) that hurt me when I ate - it sticked into more and more swollen gums each time I would bite food - was asked if I feel it aand I will therefore NOT be quiet about it...you have nooo f**** idea what this was all about...still is.

Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/03/old-man-from-ukraine-who-became-my.html


I cite, "about some things you will just have to be quiet for your own good or you will sound schizo**** and we won't be capable to help you out"...


Well, we are passed that "capable" issue as I hve proven my case beyond any doubts...NO MORE DOG LIFE / QUIET ABOUT NOTHING ANY LONGER !!! 

TAKING COMPLETE CONTROL OF MY LIFE BACK IN MY OWN HANDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment