Thursday, March 19, 2020

At the police station in Lodz(2015) was told perhaps I will be assisted in respect to directed energy attack which caused heavy heartburn that

I will be perhaps assisted, but most likely not...will depend on my views. THEY DARED ME INSIDE OF THIS ROOM TO EAT JUNK AFTER I WOULD ENDURE IN FUTURE DIRECTED ENERGY ATTACK WHICH WOULD HURT HEART AS I STATED - I CITE, "EATING JUNK WILL GIVE US OPPORTUNITY TO HEAT YOU EVEN HARDER"...

This latest attack didn't live me only with pain in chest, but also bus ticket in hands. I am extremely health oriented individual who never planned in life as seen and will not become a jumping desk for even more Polish crime into the world.



@POLAND...TELL THE WORLD HOW MUCH YOU EARNED WITH CRIME AGAINST ME !!! THE FILTHIEST OF ALL COUNTRIES AND NATIONS IN THE WORLD IS WHAT YOU ARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment