Wednesday, March 25, 2020

HERE IS WHY(also): Modified headphones and few other issues concerning even Japanese Royals and Trump via Fujitsu


Video can be also seen and downloaded at https://youtu.be/fq8C37yL5c8
Modified headphones and few other issues concerning even Japan Royals and Trump via Fujitsu.

My most sincere appologee to Japan - Japanese emperors and their daughter for acting inapropriately when subjected to MKultra torture via Donld Trump's team(US Governmet basically as they failed to act appropriatelly upon my return to US from Japan where some even laughed and gestured me as being a dead man)

NO, I DON'T BELIVE FUJITSU JAPAN HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHAT WENT ON AT FUJITSU IN LODZ/POLAND  IN RESPECT TO EITHER DIRECTED ENERGY ATTACK OR OTHER ISSUES. 


REGARDLESS OF ABOVE MENTIONED(my being extremelly inapropriate), JAPAN ALLWAYS TREATED ME EXCEPTIONALLY WELL WHENEVER BROUGHT THERE FOR MKULTRA SESSIONS WHEN(or if) COMPARED TO EASTERN EUROPE AND USA.

As things are, USA became a VISIBLE disgrace for the world and nothing more. 

I appologised to Japan/Royals because of two things(my appologee doesn't apply to any other party out there) - #1 Because Japanese Royals were very very nice with me all the way despite my being even nasty(if I were from Japan was told, I would be destroyed on the spot) to them. And reason #2 because of Trump brought me into Japanese world from completelly opposite side of the world/culture to get as anticipated through to me(racial division/hatred - creation of distorted reality non foreign soil for the cost of what could be even my life).



I call all Asians and world s whole to stick eith one another - what they want is to divide one into raciaal categories and with each insult, there is resentment born somewhere...those divisions(resentments) lead into global conflicts as people start to see themselves as black, white, yellow and no longer s people on one planet. STOP IT NOW !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment