Saturday, March 14, 2020

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.) Backed Away from Sanders Campaign after Joe Rogan Endorsement

I prefer Bernie over Biden - there is no doubt, but if Bernie in reality is not what one claims to be - his damage could be 100 x times costlier than the one of Biden. Because the biggest damage is done when hope of the people(TRUST) is damaged/hurt...its how country got in trouble as is in it today(people became desperate to cast their votes for just about anybody after repeated betrayals - its how it works - chain of betrayal effect).



I also have a very very bad feeling bout this Rogen who also was involved in MKultra - is casual on surface just s his shirts are, but cold on inside. Bernie knew and I congratulate Alexa for her choice - I am only asking myself whom will we vote for and why isn't she(or lets say Nancy Palosi) running for president...

No comments:

Post a Comment