Wednesday, March 25, 2020

To make myself clear to international and Eastern European societies

I am not asking anyone to recognize this torture case(specially not you Poland or Ukraine), I am demanding from international institutions to STOP(basically act - stop deliberately ignoring seen for the sake of political appetites) crime as this is ongoing crime supported by proofs from past.


What Poland did is bestial - will never ever forgive one. One; however, never would have done it alone despite my being one single individual.

People involved in MKultra from other countries with exception of Georgia/Armenia and from other that Eastern Europe parts of the world were there in agreement with one from day #1. Its what I was repeated time and again throughout MKultra in Poland - you will not be allowed to stay. And I admit violence was overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment