Thursday, February 27, 2020

Putin reveals plan to use body double


I can confirm this as authentic(truth) news because he pulled fithy tricks during my stay in Poland via public news networks with hope to turn me against Poland - MKultra brainwash takes place on what subject can be reminded of extremelly abusive scenarios even(THE HIGHEST MKULTRA PROFILE EVER) via someone like Putin/Trumpet....



Multibillioner serial rapist with stolen into his private pocket over 200 billion Dollars(palaces Palace on the Idokopas Cape alike) claimed for other Russian fellows to have much higher sallaries than him when asked just recently by empowerished Russian lady about his opinion on monthly $170 income. https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/02/19/putin-says-its-tough-to-live-below-minimum-wage-in-response-to-disgruntled-woman-a69359


WHAT A REAL RUSSIAN FASCISTOID LOOKS LIKE...TAKES PRIDE IN ANSWERING I WEALTHY SITUATION AS IS WITH LIE INTO FACE OF EMPOVERISHED RUSSIAN FEMALE...REALLY IS A BEAST - NOT A HUMAN BEING.



Individual Medvedev alike who will replaced this neonazi puppet had same answer ready for empowerished pensioner....


You canb see now why I have lost 25 years of life and because of whom...I am pleased for Russians and world to see truth about me and those hiding behind mask which they have created for me, so they alone wouldn't be recognized for who they really were/are.


Even worse amd sure you understand what winter temperatures are in Syberia !!????


No comments:

Post a Comment