Sunday, February 16, 2020

About coffee

I drank one a lot at latest company where I worked...it was a strong(perhaps strongest Jacobs high quality coffee) coffee too meaning that I drank none in hostel. The sssssssssss sound in head went to almost nothing...very good roomate left me a bit of coffee this morning in his own cup as he stated would under MKultra(I stated that I identified almost entire hostel from the past involvement in MKultra) and this fact alone tells me everything I need to know about subject known as "coffee" in which even toilet paper was stashed in one.


No lol...I don't drink coffee leftovers unless they belong to someone I wouldn't mind to share one with this way, but still its a great reminder(I thank you).

Americans were playing with coffee stuff and I wonder if Chris who ongoingly gestured have dealt with this very issue under MKultra is actually suffering from problems these days...it would be interesting to peek into his medical records.

No comments:

Post a Comment