Wednesday, February 19, 2020

@Poland - goes same for Andrzej Duda, Kaczynski, Morwaiecki who made GENOCIDE deal against me with Donald Trump

You will hand them over to justice department and judge them for crime against me personally which involved most severe forms of torture of Slovenian American citizen in your country for no less than 21 years - 25 years of life was ruined to me(I was deprived of life because of what went on in Poland via Poland).

Yes, I am interested in doing whatever it takes to help this country, but not beyond seeing myself as worthy less than animal. I am not sadomasochist !!!


Once you see me as equal to yourself(once you see efforts I invested in life - once you see what I have gone through - pain I invested in life to get ahead), I will also see myself as part of you. 

Otherwise, it is not I you are interested in, but instead crime. Crime, however, never ever was any of my interests and nation praising one over basic human dignity is not nation I will praise either.

You will hand them over to your justice/police departments as charged on this site for full public investigation or otherwise.

SOLIDARITY WITH REAL LAW AND JUSTICE - NOT PiS !!!

 NOT EVEN ABOUT WHETHER POLAND CREATED WWII, BUT INSTEAD ABOUT WHAT ONE CREATED AND CONTINUES TO CREATE IN POST WWII PERIOD.




Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/02/us-government-you-will-hand-mr-trump.html

No comments:

Post a Comment