Monday, February 17, 2020

Just 300 meters down the road from library after posting online tonight some interesting news

Video can be seen also at

Its a city house and am sure they will have great excuse for what you see here...


Ambulance vehicles, police cars, and even what you see here...no not coincidence(you know what I left on blog this evening). I had even ambulance vehicle approaching from opposite side with sirens on when on night exercise walk, on what one would make U(180degree) turn and head opposite way...sirens can be heard infront of hostel regularly even at 0100am. 

Yes, Polish politicians cried to Slovenian politicians(not that I would trust them much, but still - they needed something to blame to create what they did out of my life for the sake of Poland) and people just what a swines we Slovenians are as people...worse, they cried with such claims to Czechs, Slovaks, Ukrainians, and others...its why I am glad to witness all these regardless. 



My Tatjanushka(ex) in Belarus(2017) continually warned me about ambulances..."I m worried for you...aren't you afraid...will you not stop" ???

The answer is NO....changing importance of life/death sequence is a serious mistake people unfortunately often times do not even understand.

Poland is still my home and I believe am doling well(I was asked often times if I don't fear for my life, but really don't see need to worry - I tell as is) despite all....in fact very well. People love me too. They are still a bit timid, but they started to understand the importance of one standing up for what needs to be done, so mistakes from the past won't return to life...I spent my life studying about what went wrong in the past for so long and I think I did found main areas which improvements will lead to better life/higher standards(will also lead to better inter relations) across the Eastern Europe. It will pay off on long run if these policies ever come to life...this cse did(nobody and nothing can stop truth now).

No comments:

Post a Comment