Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Gee, now that is one sxy girl in her 50s ;) written with permission of mentioned psychologist girl

I will say no more :))))) just waw ;)))


Lol, the two were and I bet still are great friends. 

The more I learn about past involvement of this psychologist in my MKultra case, the more I like her. Here seen is an facial imitation of psychologists' photo posted on facebook(will not post that one) for which Naomi(a bit jealous) claimed can produce as well...I was guilty for ruining Naomi's life s she turned to drugs - something I am really not, and the one who blamed me for it off course was again Russian individual(now owner of Amin resorts) involved in MKultra who became her husband(now ex at no wonder) to use her for a while according to his own words - infront of her to me, "to fix racil problems/tensions which I created to her under MKultra".

MKultra is not a measurement of anything really...it is used to possibly even manipulate involved subjects through side suggestions of big brother(government - or individuals interested in certain issues as seen here for example) in desired direction using a single subject...people must determine value for themselves and not rely on horoscopes, MKultras, and other crap out there...wake up.

Don't know bout you guys, but I think Naomi is still a great great catch....I think she is awesome on the inside and advantages of her were taken. Needs and deserves sincerity which m certain won't be difficult for her to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment