CLASSIFICATIONS FOR POSTS - PAGES

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Sale of fathers watches was made through Singapore's Poco Time company whose owner participated in MK Ultra and knew all about lunacy which involved and would involve father future hospitalisation on dead bed

Poco Time was located in some super high-rise and obviously in Singapore(used to be in Downtown in old very high high-rise building, but in 2006 they possibly moved to a newer building and it appeared to me as not as tall and of lighter colors white even on inside - old high-rise was like black/brown darker color - I was told a new building they moved to was even taller, but I somehow doubt it). Son of original owner was and is about my age(I am now 52 and he is probably even few years younger @perhaps 47). Family and not only son, visited our home in Novo mesto.







No comments:

Post a Comment